Physician / Neonatology / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Experienced Neonatology Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Level 3 NICU " 42 Beds (private rooms, so parents can stay with
the baby overnight)
- New NICU opened up in 2019
- Brand new facility with the latest technology
- In the process of moving on an employed model. NICU currently
staffed by MedNax but all hires from here on out will be internal
- Average daily census high 20s low 30s
- Staffed with Neonatologist and Neonatal Nurse
- Level 3 staffing/schedule " building this model, so schedule
can be negotiated " ex: block schedule (7 on/7 off or 5 on 5 off).
Either or and 12 or 24 hour shifts. (24 hour shifts
- Neonatologist - call in house 24/7. Currently have 2 Providers
on site 24-7
- Subspecialty Services: Peds Surgeon, Gastro, Endo, Neuro, Pulm
and 24/7 peds hospitalist coverage in hospital
- 15 minutes away is a 60-bed level 4 NICU, See higher acuity and
can transfer out patients.
This is the largest hospital in the system with 400+ beds and 4,000
deliveries a year
- The candidate must have completed pediatric fellowship training
and be board certified/eligible in neonatology.
- Candidates MUST have experience as an attending, they are
unable to accommodate any fellows at this time.
Compensation/ Additional Benefits:
- Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will
be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered
- Listed among Forbes.com America's Most Livable Cities, and
ranked in U.S. News & World Report's Best Cities to Live, only a
two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia,
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private
schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent
- With affordable homes " a composite cost of living index of
99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia " it's a great place to
grow a career and family.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Harrisburg , Physician / Neonatology / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Experienced Neonatology Physician , Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!