Physician / Neurology
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Consistently ranked in the top ten by U.S. News and World
Reports, our Division currently has twenty-one physicians and ten
advanced practice providers on our staff.
- Outpatient services are provided in a new child and family
friendly outpatient center. A newly remodeled floor at the
hospital, housing both PICU and General Pediatric units. Hospital
also has a newly- built Womens and Babies Center and level 3 NICU.
Pediatrics medical staff includes one full time child neurologist
as well as 10 hospitalists, 4 intensivists, 3 cardiologists, 3
endocrinologists, 3 gastroenterologists and 1 surgeon.
- We have a robust ambulatory practice and represent the major
referral site for western Pennsylvania, northeastern Ohio and
northern West Virginia for children with gastrointestinal or liver
- This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to
expand our pediatric gastroenterology services in the central
- Office has 18 exam room space where all our pediatric
Hospital is staffed with an 11-bed Universal PICU with 4 critical
care intensivist physicians. 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalists support
who also cover a 15-bed unit. Pediatric Anesthesia is also
- The candidate must have completed pediatric fellowship training
and be board certified/eligible in child neurology.
Compensation/ Additional Benefits:
- Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will
be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered
- Listed among Forbes.com America's Most Livable Cities, and
ranked in U.S. News & World Report's Best Cities to Live, only a
two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia,
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private
schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent
- With affordable homes " a composite cost of living index of
99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia " it's a great place to
grow a career and family.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Harrisburg , Physician / Neurology , Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!