Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Full Time
Company: PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Correctional Medicine opening in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This
and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
PrimeCare Medical, Inc. is currently looking for Licensed Practical
Nurse(s) to work in the Medical Department at the Dauphin County
Prison located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role you will be
providing comprehensive nursing care and perform duties under
supervision of an RN.
We are currently offering a -$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time
Evening Shift and a $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Night
- The Licensed Practical Nurse will primarily be responsible for
providing comprehensive nursing care. Other responsibilities
- - Maintaining security of all medical records
- - Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy
- - Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances,
narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and
- - Conducting sick call for inmate / patients and provide
treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- - Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and
progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the
plan of nursing care
- - Record, retrieve and file medical information in the
inmate/patient medical record
- - Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility
This position provides a 2 week orientation period where you will
be training -on-the-job and shadowing with the nursing staff.
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and
benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for
full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and
Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Tuition
Assistance Program. -
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional
medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health
Keywords: PrimeCare Medical, Inc., Harrisburg , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Full Time, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!