Neurologist - Cognitive Behavioral
Company: UPMC Central PA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
UPMC Central Pa. a growing, multi-site health care system is
seeking a Cognitive/Behavioral Neurologist to join our growing
Neurology department practice in Harrisburg, Pa. Practice includes
general neurology along with the opportunity to build a specialized
clinic in aging-related cognitive health and Neurodegeneration.
About the Position:
- Primarily outpatient-based services with inpatient
- Comprehensive Neuroscience team including 2 neuropsychologists,
neurodiagnostics and outpatient social workers.
- Strong referral sources, including specialized geriatric
- Neuropsychology testing available along with
- 3 community hospitals and 3 outpatient sites
- Call rotated equally among partners, Telemed available for
- See 10-15 patients per day
- Practice includes general neurology along with the opportunity
to build a specialized clinic in aging-related cognitive health and
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- BC/BE in Neurology and Cognitive/Behavioral neurology
fellowship training or foreign equivalent
- Will consider 2022 Fellowship graduates
- Excellence in patient care with special interests in
- Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance About UPMC Central Pa. UPMC Central Pa. is
a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality,
patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and
surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for
more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving
emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic
services. The UPMC Central Pa. health system includes seven acute
care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient
clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and
allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It
is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York,
Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder
counties. About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance
of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to
historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous
Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools,
and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of
- With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7,
compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a
career and family.
- Listed among America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S.
News & World Report s Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 3
hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh,
Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Keywords: UPMC Central PA, Harrisburg , Neurologist - Cognitive Behavioral, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!