Posted on: January 21, 2023
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
In home health, you'll be a true advocate engaging patients
throughout their coordinated health care journey all while
maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work for
the company. a. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the
following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a
nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to
practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to
each state's practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally
reside in an NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state
- Current CPR certification.
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
(RN). If less than 1 year clinical experience as a RN, candidate
must be approved by VP Clinical.*
- Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for
communicating with individuals of all ages. Excellent interpersonal
skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations,
ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Reliable transportation and agency required liability
insurance. 8. Must be familiar with general use and functions of
the computer, such as, user names, password concepts, internet,
email, navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs,
using files, and windows, effective use of navigation buttons and
tool bars, ability to self-manage online HR services and online
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Company-Paid Life Insurance for You and Your Dependents
- Additional Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Amedisys, Harrisburg , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!