CNA - High rates!
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$27 / hour Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified
Nursing Assistant that perform direct patient care under the
directsupervision of a Registered Nurse orhis/her licensed
designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety ofindividualized
patient careactivities and related non-professional services
necessary in caring for thepersonal needs and comforts ofpatients.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality ofall clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in anaccurate and timely
- All procedures are performed in anaccurate and timely manner as
directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of
- Safeguards the client/patient byobserving appropriate infection
control procedures including but not limited to universal
- Notifies the supervising nurse of anyabnormal findings or
- Adheres to standards and procedures ofMaxim Healthcare Staffing
and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time,before the scheduled shift
starts to sign-in at the nursing office and reportto the floor-unit
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at
- Demonstrates flexibility andadaptability in meeting the needs
of all facilities.
- Other duties as assignedMinimumRequirements:
- Prefer one year experience as acertified nursing assistant
within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursingassistant program with
subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state
requirements withproof of verification as being an active
- Knowledge of medical terminology andknowledge of clerical
- Current Health Certificate (perfacility contract, or state
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare
Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of
our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs *Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.
Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare,
companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce
solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate
patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a
trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed. Maxim Healthcare
Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Harrisburg , CNA - High rates!, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!