Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Registered
Nurse (RN) - Full Time, 1st or 2nd Shifts
**Daily Pay!**Daycare Stipend! Commuter Benefit! Quarterly Raises!
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus!!**
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN,
or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- INCREASED -PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick
- Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Daycare Stipend for Direct Care Employees!
- "Quarter for Quarter" Increase in Rates!
- Programs for Direct Care Staff to Earn More!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training.
- An employer who cares about -YOU
Location: 1205 S 28th St, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a progressive
facility, offering a dynamic work environment that cares about our
staff's life goals. Build a work life that fits your needs! -Our
available scheduling and incentive options let you choose what
matters most to you!
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment
criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff
healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and
guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE
to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19
epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented
in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening,
screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing
cleaning of high touch surfaces.
A team centered culture that supports our values of S.H.A.R.E.
(Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive
our daily activities with all we interact with.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your
talents will shine! Apply Today!
Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State
and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Harrisburg , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!