Company: Asbury Riverwoods
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Experienced and New Graduates are Welcome Daily Pay Option:
access up to 50% of the earned wages you've worked for but haven't
been paid yet." Are you ready to love your job again? You've tried
the rest, now come work at Asbury Riverwoods! Our team is committed
to caring for you so you can serve others. Be part of an energized
culture and help us continue to create inspired connections and
positive experiences for our residents. Who we are: Asbury
Riverwoods is a continuing care retirement community providing a
full range of living options including independent living in
cottages and apartments, personal care, skilled nursing, memory
care and short-term rehab. Asbury has been certified as a Great
Place To Work Six years in a row, with almost 90% of associates
citing their work has special meaning: this is not "just a job."
Reasons to Join Us
- Full-time Nurse Educator dedicated to supporting your
- Med-Surg learning possibilities without the stress of a
- Add Wound care, infection control and IV Therapy to your
professional tool kit
- Multiple units and shifts to choose from (Rehab/LTC/Memory
- Consistent leadership dedicated to your career growth and
- Chart interdisciplinary progress notes in an informative and
descriptive manner to reflect resident care.
- Prepare and administer medications/treatments as ordered by
physician; Ensure drug & narcotic records are accurate and up to
date for each shift; notify nurse manager of discrepancies;
appropriately dispose of drugs & narcotics.
- Assist the care plan team to identify physical, social,
nutritional, spiritual, and activity needs of residents.
- Medical/Surgical, Rehab, or Geriatric Nursing background.
Accepting New Grads
- Current PA Licensed Practical Nurse License.
- Current CPR Certification. Hours
- 12-hour shifts
- 4 shift commitment in four weeks Asbury provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefits package as well as
opportunities for professional growth and development throughout
our multi-site, multi-state system of communities. For more
information about Asbury, please visit our website at . We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Asbury Riverwoods, Harrisburg , LPN PRN, Healthcare , Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!