Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Get paid as high as $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Middletown, PA (and the wider region), while working for a
W2 employer that lets you decide when, where, and how frequently
you'd like to work. Our nurse-founders wanted to create a company
that finally gives nursing professionals control over their careers
and their lives. With our mobile app you can find shifts at any of
our partnering facilities, customize your pay, and access the many
W2 benefits and support that we offer our valued team members.
What would it be like to create a work schedule that leaves room
for your life? Maybe you're tired of missing your child's season
games at Kiwanis Park, or you'd like more family time to spend at
Hoffer Park during the summer? Or maybe you'd like to just pick up
weekend shifts so you can pursue your degree at PennState
Harrisburg? With IntelyCare, you can have a job that truly supports
your life - not the other way around.
Still wondering whether our team is right for you? Check out more
of what we have to offer below.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$41
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend,
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate
programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for
malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision
benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water
bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have to take our word
for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals
("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs,
reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift,
reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living
(ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and
communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania 17057
Keywords: IntelyCare, Harrisburg , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Middletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!