Company: Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
Location: New Oxford
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Building the world's most vibrant community of pediatric
clinicians, therapists, and care teams. Together, we are changing
the way we help children access their full potential. Pediatric
Therapeutic Services (PTS) currently has a full-time opening for a
Speech-Language Pathologist for a local school district for the
2023/2024 school year. -Perks:
- We offer competitive rates that include reimbursement for
documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- This is a 1099 Independent contracting position.
- PTS provides consistent, on-site, and off-site mentorship with
Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a
new, School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be
- Lending Library access: PTS recognizes the added expense of
providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of
testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom, where
you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions,
share resources, and network.Responsibilities:
- Screen, assess, and evaluate students using appropriate tests
and assessment instruments.
- Plan and provide appropriate specialized therapy techniques
through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the
educational needs of the student, consistent with the goals
contained in the Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings to develop
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement
- Collaborate with parents in the therapy program of their
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other
documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State
Board of Education rules, and school policy to include
documentation of the need for equipment and
- Valid State Certification or License
- Child Abuse, Federal, and State ClearancesCompany Profile:Each
year the number of students receiving related services under the
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and
grows. The need for expert clinicians like you, to serve these
students is the catalyst for PTS's mission to deliver holistic,
comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years,
PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same
mission. Together, we can change the way we help children access
their education and reach their fullest potential.
Keywords: Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc., Harrisburg , Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , New Oxford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!