Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn as much as high as $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Mifflintown, PA (and nearby areas), with the
security of W2 employment and a completely flexible work schedule.
By flexible, we mean that you get to decide when, where, and how
frequently you work because you get your pick of shifts at any of
our partnering facilities. But our nurse-founders wanted more -
because we hire all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees,
you'll get access to the benefits, training, and career support you
can't find in a contract gig.
With a fully supported career and a job that works around your
life, you can free up more summer days for swimming at Central
Juniata Park, or open up time in the morning for jogs along the
Juniata River. Have you been putting off your education because you
can't fit it around your job? With IntelyCare you can prioritize
your classes at UPMC at pick up shifts when you have time.
If you've been looking for a work-life balance that you control,
you've come to the right place. Check out more of our perks and
benefits below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$41
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend,
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate
programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for
malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision
benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water
bottles, and moreIntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have
to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing
professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like
to work on our team:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and
providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis,
alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and
helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as
neededQualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate
with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detailGet the Freedom and Support
You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Mifflintown, Pennsylvania 17059
Keywords: IntelyCare, Harrisburg , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!