Bilingual Associate Customer Service Representative - United Concordia Dental
Company: United Concordia Dental
Posted on: December 4, 2019
United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
Handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email and/or in
person from individual members, groups, providers and brokers in a
customer service center. Troubleshoots and resolves customer
complaints. Ensures that responses to inquiries are completed
timely and according to established service and quality
This position is for Bilingual candidates - if you are interested
in this opportunity but do not have these skills please apply to
* Resolves customer inquiries and complaints via written,
telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate
* Prepares adjustments for services not properly processed, either
systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow
up and resolution.
* Meets all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends
all required training classes.
* Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
* Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
* Other duties as assigned or requested
* High School Diploma or GED required for all levels.
* 1-2 years customer service experience in a call center preferred
with healthcare customer service strongly preferred.
* Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the
incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must
also pass a background check.
* Fluent in Spanish and English
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
service, including customer needs assessment and meeting
* Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to
customers and their issues promptly and professionally.
* Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple
* Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate complex information in a simple, customer
Training Schedule 7 weeks Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Work Schedule Monday - Friday 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Bilingual: Spanish - required.
Job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally,
this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on
a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other
category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at
Keywords: United Concordia Dental, Harrisburg , Bilingual Associate Customer Service Representative - United Concordia Dental, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!