Suites Catering Server, FNB Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice--is searching for
Catering Servers to join our team at FNB Fields' Suites in
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.--As a Catering Server you will join a
team of associates who collaborate in delivering the highest
quality experience--for our guests.This is a part-time, seasonal
position from May to September 2021.ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING
THE STATUS AND NEXT STEPS OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE SENT VIA
EMAIL. EMAILS MAY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS.Responsibilities
- Performs open, close, and side-work duties including but not
limited to preparing room and facility prior to guest arrival,
setting tables, clearing, cleaning, and sanitizing tables, and
assisting in the set up of server stations.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by
circulating in assigned sections, greeting all guests, and being
genuinely interested in their needs.
- Knows portions, containers, major ingredients and prices for
- I.D.'s all guests 40 and under and serves alcoholic beverages
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the
food and service, steps in when needed to assist and alerts
supervisor to any issues.
- Anticipates guests needs such as beverage refills. Suggests
additional items such as appetizers and deserts.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Qualifications
- At least 18 years of age.
- At least one year of experience in a front of the house food
service position required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude, an openness
and willingness to learn, and a desire to be held accountable and
contribute to a team.----
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task, work quickly
and efficiently with grace in a high-volume fast-paced
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail.--
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
brand names.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance, and move large food trays, weighing
up to 20--lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Able to work in variable temperature including extreme heat or
cold, depending on the weather and season.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you---ll love where you work, who you work with, and how
your day unfolds. Whether it---s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there---s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and--grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status.-- Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues,
national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and
airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the
company---s 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating
special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a
half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a
global leader in hospitality and food service, at
Keywords: Delaware North, Harrisburg , Suites Catering Server, FNB Field, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!