Company: Hilton Harrisburg
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGENERAL PURPOSEResponsible for set-up, mixing of
drinks, service and cleanup of bar area while enduring quality
service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of
company standards and profit maximization.ESSENTIAL
- Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following
established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage
and safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
- Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient
and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest
- Ring guest checks; collect cash and process credits and room
charges in the exact manner outlined by company policies and
- Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
- Know and comply with state liquor laws.
- Ensure established pars are maintained.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work
- No travel required.
- Hours - scheduled days and times may vary based on need.OTHER
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES - NoneSUPERVISORY DUTIES - NoneJOB
QUALIFICATIONSKnowledgeMust be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic
- Ability to read, speak and communicate clearly both written &
- Ability to accurately count cash/give change..
- Ability to operate cash register.
- Ability to lift up to 36 lbs.Abilities
- Lifting and carrying cases of liquor, soda, ice and
- Bending and kneeling to get and stock supplies and
- Reach and pour bottles, reach for glasses.
- Continuous standing behind bar to serve guests.
- No climbing required.
- No driving required.
- Must have excellent hearing to hear guests and servers, drink
orders and questions.
- Must have excellent vision to be able to handle cash, credit
cards, ID's and to identify proper supplies and drink items.
- Must have good speech skills in order to communicate with
guests and servers.
- Must have good comprehension and literacy in order to handle
cash, credit cards, input into computer and identify proper
- Chemicals/agents used - Cleaning and sanitizing solutions for
glassware and bar cleaning
- Education/Formal TrainingNo formal education
required.ExperienceOne year bartending experience
preferred.Material/Equipment UsedBlender for drinks, computer for
cash handling, credit card approval and imprint
machines.EnvironmentInside 100% of 8 hour shift.May have to go into
cooler for garnishes and other items.
Keywords: Hilton Harrisburg, Harrisburg , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!