Retail Warehouse Sales Associate
Company: E.C. Barton & Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We offer quality home improvement products and solutions combined
with knowledgeable and friendly service at the guaranteed lowest
price to help our customers achieve their dreams.
We value our partners:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
are available to all Full Time Partners. Learn more about our ESOP
by visiting: ecbarton.com/benefits
- Store hours that offer work life balance.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Partner with the team to accomplish store goals
- Help customers with their building and remodeling projects by
designing and selling kitchens
- Maintain store appearance to provide an enjoyable and safe
- Operate point of sale system
- Load and unload customer purchases with care
- Cut carpet, vinyl, and relate materials to meet customer
- Assist with inventory counts
- Safely operate forklift and other equipment to assist with the
From unloading trucks to completing cabinet design, you will learn
a lot here. Each store partner contributes to the customer
experience by participating in all aspects of the job.
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Highschool Diploma or GED If you're trustworthy, innovative,
and are interested in having ownership where you work, we'd love to
talk to you!
Keywords: E.C. Barton & Company, Harrisburg , Retail Warehouse Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!