Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Position Overview:The Recruiter is responsible to deliver high
quality professional candidates, while guiding hiring managers and
candidates through the selection process. Responsibilities include
recruiting and maintaining relations with hiring managers,
candidates, and new hires.Primary Responsibilities:
- Source, screen, and recruit qualified candidates for the
company's Support Center and Field Leadership Positions to fill
vacancies in a timely manner
- Manage the recruiting process's full life cycle, including
sourcing candidates, screening qualifications, making offers,
reporting, and communicating with the hiring manager.
- Create job postings, review and screen credentials for
alignment with the skills, experience, and knowledge to position
available, conduct initial interviews through networking, social
media, internet searches, and utilization of other various
- Partner with the Store District Team Leaders to develop and
execute the recruiting strategy and process for New Store hiring,
including assisting with the coordination of hiring events.
- Post open/future jobs and follow up on all efforts.
- Coordinate appropriate advertising and hiring avenues to source
- Create hiring proposals and offer letters for field and support
- Maintain documentation on all recruiting activities and provide
reports as needed (i.e., open job reports, candidate tracking, new
store opening reports, etc.)
- Maintain our ATS and update partnering with HRIS.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and
source qualified candidates.
- Develop ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing
strategies; test new websites/technology.
- Remain informed of trends and innovative recruiting
- Knowledge of legal aspects involved in interviewing and
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- Higher education, including two and four year degrees related
to business management preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in recruiting required
(field retail experience preferred)
- Ability to work effectively in a professional environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Outstanding telephone etiquette.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the
- Ability to complete assignments in the time allotted.
- Must have a positive attitude and interact well with
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Able and willing to travel to store and distribution center
locations on an occasional basis.
- Ability to speak on the phone clearly for long periods of time;
up to an hour or more.
- Ability to interact face to face with various people for long
periods of time.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner.Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status,
disability, or any other legally protected status.#C1SC
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., Harrisburg , Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!