Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Position Overview:The Recruiting Coordinator will assist and
support the Recruiting team with the administration and
coordination of recruiting related functions for the Support Center
and Field. This position will perform recruiting tasks, including
but not limited to: updating job descriptions and offer letters,
coordinating job postings, researching/sourcing candidates,
reviewing/sorting resumes, managing the background/reference check
process for multiple Recruiters, and scheduling/coordinating
- Post new open position descriptions on appropriate internal and
external sites for the Support Center, Distribution Centers and
stores; also responsible for editing/removing positions when
- Update designated reports for the Support Center, Distribution
Centers and stores, to include the weekly Open Job Report and other
Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Research, identify and recruit appropriate candidates for open
- Updating job descriptions and offer letters
- Partner with Manager of Training and Human Resource Partners to
ensure offer process moves smoothly from delivery of offer to
- Review, filter, save and file applications/resumes received
from our various resources on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update our ATS to ensure all candidate are handled
courteously and professionally during the interview process.
- Partner with HRIS to establish and maintain an effective
Applicant Tracking System that allows the organization to better
source and select the best candidates.
- Conduct reference checks for potential candidates on an as
- Coordinate the completion of all new hire background checks
while maintaining confidential/sensitive candidate information; and
correspond with our background check vendor regarding additional
information as needed to determine expected return dates and
- Routinely partner with the Manger of Training and the hiring
managers to benchmark process, adjust strategy, set expectations
and drive the hire/no hire decision.
- Maintain all applicant paperwork, ensuring that all paperwork
has been gathered and that all compliance issues are met with
regards to the recruitment process.
- As needed, will coordinate interviews with hiring groups
including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements
(when necessary) and gathering interview feedback.
- Assist with planning and preparation of recruiting fairs and
events for new and existing stores, and tracking recruiting
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly email communication
regarding newly opened positions to company.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all
candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA degree or the equivalent combination of experience and
- 1 year of experience in a professional office setting
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook &
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal,
problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong
working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional
- Ability to work with and influence senior management.
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment,
encouraging feedback and innovation.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a
fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have a positive attitude and interact well with
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner.Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status,
disability, or any other legally protected status.#C1SC#ZRSC
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., Harrisburg , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!