HR Coordinator- Sysco
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Company: US0051 Sysco Central Pennsylvania, LLCZip
Code:17109Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:2 YearsEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0JOB SUMMARYThis Human Resource (HR) role is
responsible for assisting in the daily operations and activities of
the HR Department providing administrative support to successfully
implement local initiatives, and execute regional and corporate
programs. Help to create an environment to attract, develop, retain
and engage talent throughout the Operating company (OpCo) to
deliver business goals.An individual must be able to satisfactorily
perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Execution of transactional core Human Resource (HR) processes
(e.g. coordinate and conduct new associate orientation,
unemployment claims processes, onboarding and exit interviews,
transitional return to work, leave administration, OSHA reporting,
- Support hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to support
recruitment and staffing plans.
- Aid Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to drive an
inclusive and diverse culture.
- Administer programs to enhance employee engagement and
- Provides technical, customer relations, and general support for
major initiatives and projects.
- Back, maintain and track compliance programs.
- Create and/or distribute communications (memos, emails,
letters, presentations, spreadsheets, surveys, etc.).
- Track data and/or consolidate responses as requested and
follow-up with others as needed to obtain information and identify
- Administrative support for meetings, conference calls, video-
conference calls, webinars/e-meetings, new hire orientation,
- Performs all other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONSEducation
- High school diploma.
- College degree or Certificate in Human Resources
- 2-3 years of Human Resources experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize your work
- Analyze and disseminate numerical data.
- Manage work time efficiently.
- Follow procedures and policies.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Identify and solve problems.
- Maintain a file system to include alphabetical, numerical, and
chronological filing activities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, business
writing, grammar, and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and be
able to read and interpret policies, procedures, and laws.
- Ability to conduct training programs and make group
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, and written communication
- Solid organization skills.
- Able to handle several tasks at the same time, with numerous
interruptions, and must be able to keep the information
- Proficient in the use of PC including Windows, Microsoft
Office, and Excel.
- Capable of working independently.Physical DemandsThe physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear.
- The employee may have to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job
include close vision and distance vision.
- May sit in front of a switchboard console for long periods or
remain at a work station for extended periods or until relieved by
a supervisor.Working ConditionsThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is the front desk office setting.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:For information on Sysco s Benefits, please visit HOW
WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: advisor, business partner,
consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human
resources generalist, officer, professional, representative
Keywords: SYSCO, Harrisburg , HR Coordinator- Sysco, Human Resources , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!