Company: Achieving True Self
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Achieving True Self is expanding, and we have INCREDIBLE
for talented Mobile Therapists!
What Do ATS MTs do?
Mobile Therapists (MTs) at Achieving True Self (ATS) are
responsible for the provision of individual and family therapy
sessions clients assigned to their caseload. The primary setting
for services is the clients home; however, services may be provided
in the school and other community settings as well. The Mobile
Therapist may utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities based
upon the clients needs. Our therapists create a fun, motivating
experience to generate the highest level of response from the
individuals we are fortunate to serve, collect data on their
programming targets, and provide comprehensive support to their
parents and caregivers, teachers, and other members of their
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of child-centered, family focused, individual, and
family therapy as agreed upon by the therapist and family.
- Participation, as required and/or requested, in team meetings,
evaluations, etc. regarding the clients progress in treatment.
- Completion of all required paperwork and documentation,
including treatment plans, monthly reviews, clinical progress
notes, encounter forms, etc. Documentation and paperwork must be
completed in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing assessment, with the active participation of
the child and family, of strengths and progress with
- Collaborate with other members of the treatment team, other
professionals involved with the family, other service systems, and
ATS supervisors and administrators.
- Participate in supervision, internal training, and other
- Provide the prescribed number of hours to each client each
- Seek additional training within therapeutic modalities that
would promote professional growth and ultimately more effective
treatment for clients.
- Support and facilitate the success of clients and their
- Work within the framework of all policies and procedures of
Achieving True Self.
Where is ATS Located?:
- West Virginia
What are the Benefits of Working at ATS?
- Flexible opportunities with competitive bi-weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid indirect time for mileage and travel reimbursement,
training and mentoring
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Options
- Opportunity to focus on clinical collaboration with field
experts in order to develop skills
- Daily operational and administrative support from the
leadership team (authorizations, billing, scheduling and more)
- Use of innovative technology including EHR for data collection
and analytics through company devices provided to staff.
- Transformational leadership team that empowers individuals to
thrive, grow, contribute, and ultimately feel appreciated
The best perk we can offer is to provide you with the chance to
make a difference in young lives while working with talented and
dedicated people who love what they do.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Join the ATS Team?:
- Licensed Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and
Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker OR
- Licensed Social Worker or Behavior Specialist with a Clinical /
Mental Health graduate degree and practicum OR
- Graduate degree from accredited program with a minimum nine (9)
credits in psychology, social work or counseling AND a minimum of 1
year experience providing mental health services to children
- Graduate degree with Clinical / Mental Health service practicum
with at least nine (9) credits in clinical psychology, social work,
education, counseling, or a related field.
- Comfortable working with all age ranges.
- New graduates are welcome!
- Compassionate demeanor, with a strong desire to help clients
develop, maximizing their potential and capitalizing on their
- A drive to be part of an innovative and expanding company with
amazing potential for growth.
- A valid driver's license with proof of car insurance and a good
driving record is required.
- Experience with autism is strongly preferred.
Who is ATS, and What is our Mission?
Achieving True Self is passionately cultivating and inspiring
growth through the delivery of evidenced based treatment to assist
individuals, families, organizations and their surrounding
communities to achieve their self-defined goals. Through a
supportive organizational culture focused on developing and
retaining team members, we are determined to change the world by
instilling hope and helping each person whose life we touch achieve
their truest self.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability,
military status, national origin or any other characteristic
protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Achieving True Self, Harrisburg , Mobile Therapist, IT / Software / Systems , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!