Front End Developer (Mostly Remote)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $85,000 - 95,000/yearThis position allows
for 3-4 days per week remote / work from home. We are seeking a
highly motivated individual for a Front-end developer role to join
our Arrow Digital team, as a developer in the E-Commerce team. You
will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to
help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of
the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer
support and other users to understand their requirements and pain
points and build features to address them.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a front-end developer you will be developing features for
E-Commerce functionality of arrow.com web site.
- Play a direct role in development, maintenance, technical
support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet
- You will be responsible for the development of features in
arrow.com website using Angular.js and React.js or similar
- You will be responsible for integrating front-end and back-end
applications using Micro service APIs.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with users from
marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to
understand their requirements and build features to address
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in
accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile
environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of
applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous
integrations processes and tools.
- Provide support for arrow.com website
- Ensure the continuity of a minimalistic software engineering
and design philosophy.
- Create architecture design artifacts (Software Requirements
Specifications, Use Cases, Software Design
- Documents, high-level architecture drawings, concept of
operations diagrams, etc.
- Test and review system designs.
- Estimate scope of work.
- Create project documentation.What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 1+ years of Software development experience
- 1+ years of Angular.js experience
- 1+ years' experience developing rich internet applications
- Strong knowledge pm RXJS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.Powered by
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Harrisburg , Front End Developer (Mostly Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!