Java Software Engineer
Company: e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
e&e is seeking a Java Developer for a long-term remote
contract opportunity in Harrisburg, PA!
- Provides effective on-site product support 2 days a week and
additional time on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for leading development efforts related to
products/services that involve significant oversight and customer
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical
- Must provide weekly status updates to team manager or other
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates for work in
progress as requested.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues, risks,
action items affecting own work.
- Provide accurate and complete answers to detailed product
questions in a timely manner as they arise.
- Identifies appropriate business examples to illustrate key
concepts / features when interacting with the customer.
- Enhancements and modifications to the application to meet the
- Responsible for collaborating with other technical resources to
support the Talisman application.
- Aid in production deployments of systems as needed.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Strong ability to synthesize/understand customer requirements
and create effective user stories and overall design approach.
- Provides accurate estimates for design and programming efforts
for system changes and enhancements.
- Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve
issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and participates in design reviews to verify that
design meets quality standards and functional/technical
- Applies specific expertise to ensure that products meet defined
- Confirms that technical architecture will support all changes
required by product enhancements.
- Documents all work for future reference.
- Provides training and / or documentation materials regarding
latest technical and functional design changes.
- Develops appropriate functional and usability standards for
- Develops user guides
- Effectively leads product tests and trials.
- Reviews the system test approach and conditions used as the
basis for detailed test scenarios.
- Spring Framework
- JSTL tag libraries
- Oracle 11G-12C database
- Utilization of connector tools such as Mybatis 3.22
- Freemarker Velocity or similar mail merger software
- Log4j or similar logging tool.
- JDeveloper 11.1.2 and 12.2.1
- Spring Web MVC
- Hibernate Validator
- Java 1.6 or Java 1.8
- WebLogic Application Server
Keywords: e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc., Harrisburg , Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!