Informatica MDM Developer in PA
Posted on: December 10, 2018
Job Title: Informatica developer-MDMJob Type: Contract to Hire (CTH) 6 Months ContractInterview: Phone & Skype hireLocation: Harrisburg, PA What you will do for us:
- The Informatica MDM Developer is responsible for analysis, planning, data modeling, development and deployment of Informatica MDM based projects.
- The Developer is also responsible for developing and maintaining documentation of team's technical processes.
- Each team member works closely with business users, onsite team and off-shore team members to ensure timely completion of projects.
- The Informatica MDM Developer works with current technologies, such as Informatica technologies, Oracle database technologies, MS SQL Server database technologies, job scheduler, etc.
- Configuration of Informatica MDM 10.x and above
- Configuration of cleanse adapters for Informatica Data Quality
- Configuration Landing Tables, Staging, Base Objects Tables, Look-ups, Cleanse Lists, Cleanse functions, Mappings, Audit trail/ Delta detection
- Develop Mappings to move the data loaded from Landing to Stage by using various cleanse functions
- Work closely with the Business analyst/users in gathering the Match rules and created the Match rule document
- Configuration of Match & Merge Rules (Exact and Fuzzy) for consolidation process, Validation Rules and Trust scores respective of their Base Objects tables.
- Work with Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager to develop to Hierarchies as per the business needs
- Creation of Informatica Data Director (IDD) application as per the business needs by creating the subject area and subject area groups
- Development of Put and Get packages for both Hierarchy Manager and IDD Application
- Creation of Batch jobs for Land, Stage and Load Process (Batch Process)
- Code deployments between the Development to QA, UAT, Production environments
- Development to support Data Stewardship requirements.
- Work closely with Informatica Power Center and Data Quality team for MDM Data Integration
- Coordinating with functional users for User Acceptance Testing prior to releasing system changes in production
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to team membersWhat we will do for you:
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
- Must have strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing user exits , customizing/configuring Informatica data director (IDD)/Entity360 applications
- Experience in integrating business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues
- Good Knowledge of Data Quality tool (Informatica IDQ)
- Good Knowledge of ETL Tool (Informatica Power Center)
- Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle phases, best practices and processesApolis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Regards,Saurabh JangidDirect 222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250 El Segundo, CA 90245 - provided by Dice informatica development, MDM
Keywords: Apolis, Harrisburg , Informatica MDM Developer in PA, IT / Software / Systems , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!