Mid Level Software Engineer
Posted on: May 27, 2019
6J7BP3The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Software Engineer
to join it's team in one of the following locations: Chantilly or
Fairfax Virginia; Aurora, Colorado; or Mountain View,
The program seeks a highly talented, motivated, and creative
software developer to engineer new solutions and support existing
capabilities of an agile software program for the national
- Supporting software development tasks including detailed
software design, coding, and unit/integration testing of customer
desired features/user stories.
- Specifically, this position will be involved with the
development and sustainment of new and existing applications; as
well as troubleshooting and resolving various software issues.
- Contribute to the creation of new distributed components and
interactions that align with the future system architecture. The
existing system is developed on a cloud infrastructure with several
consumer-facing web applications.
***CURRENT SSBI CLEARANCE WITH SCI ELIGIBILITY IS REQUIRED***
- **MUST BE WILLING TO SIT FOR A CI POLYGRAPH AFTER START
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading
manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and
security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled
scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and
you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and
for the world.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- CURRENT SSBI CLEARANCE WITH SCI ELIGIBILITY IS REQUIRED
- Candidates should have a solid background in Java and
foundational knowledge of object-oriented design and software
- Familiarity with practices such as test-driven development
(TDD), agile software development, continuous integration, and
dependency management is preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following: HTML 5, CSS 3,
Layers, etc.), Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB,
XML, SOAP/WSDL/Web Service protocols.
- Experience using dependency management (Ivy, Maven,
- Experience developing and maintaining SOAP, RMI, REST APIs and
- Experience using cloud based infrastructure (AWS)
- Knowledge of Git or other DVCS
- Experience/knowledge of the GEOINT domain
- Security+ Certification or willingness to obtain after start
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3
or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Yes, 10 % of the Time
Space and Launch
United States; The Boeing Company
States-Mountain View;California;United States-
Keywords: Boeing, Harrisburg , Mid Level Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!