Paradigm Infotech. Inc is a global IT solutions provider focused
on delivering customer value through high Quality Processes and
Cost-efficient solutions. Paradigm has been one of the trendsetters
in global delivery practices with our Client-Centric Model for
customer management and delivery.
Job Description Job Title: Network Architect
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Position Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
The Network Architect is a member of a mission critical data
center network design team based in Harrisburg, PA. The network
architect will work collaboratively with the infrastructure
architect team to develop network solutions that match previously
planned topologies, and incorporate new ideas and technology for
planning a large, enterprise private cloud offering for the public
sector. Network and security background is required, and also
highly desirable is experience in design within a data center cloud
environment, as this program involves multiple data center,
multi-tenant, virtualized platforms.
This position is based in Harrisburg, PA and it is critical to
have previous customer engagement experience in a pre or post sales
network design/architecture role. The architect will be meeting
with customers frequently and expected to present solutions to
customer executive management, in addition to working with the team
for Service Delivery and implementation.
• Interface with customer IT leadership and Client delivery
teams to develop network/security solutions. Will work with service
delivery implementation team to vet designs and determine project
• Produce clearly written technical deliverables for both
internal and external stakeholders including design diagrams and
• Provide Technical Peer review with Design Engineers.
• 10+ years of experience as a Network Engineer with emphasis on
cloud networking, data center routing, switching, and network
security standards/best practices, design, and implementation
• Proven operational experience with high availability,
enterprise data center networks.
• Previous customer engagement experience in a pre or post sales
network design/architecture role – MUST HAVE
• Expert level knowledge with industry network protocols (EIGRP,
OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLANs, Wireless LANs and VPN).
• Advanced knowledge with vendor solutions from Cisco, Juniper,
CheckPoint, VMWare, and other industry leaders in cloud and
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written to
clearly communicate with clients are a must.
• Must pass an extensive background check.
• Advanced Cisco certifications highly desired (CCIE, CCNP,
CCDP, CCSP, etc)
• Familiarity with ITIL v3 based service delivery model using
change/incident/problem management highly desired.