Commercial Service Coordinator - Harrisburg
Company: HB McClure Co
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT YOU AT EMPLOYEE-OWNED HB MCCLURE!
OUR EMPLOYEE-OWNERS ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET! COME JOIN US ON OUR
SUMMARY: The Commercial Service Coordinator is responsible for
managing the customer experience from the time a call is placed
through the completion of the request. This position requires a
general understanding of the basic functions of Mechanical
equipment; Boilers, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and
Generators. In addition to strong communication, negotiation and
organizational skills while working in team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle incoming customer calls and direct accordingly
- Create and Manage Customer Accounts
- Manage and deliver internal/external customer communication for
all service orders
- Create and Manage service calls
- Manage dispatch boards and prioritize calls according to
urgency and importance
- Be present at Account Turnovers w/Account Managers and
Technicians when applicable
- Process customer credit card payments
- Schedule preventative maintenance service orders.
- Coordinate equipment rentals for demand and Preventative
Maintenance service orders
- Coordinate with all locations on manpower
- Assist in payroll process.
- Assist with obtaining vendor invoices
- Comprehend and communicate credit/collection guidelines.
- Assist with forecasting Preventative Maintenance numbers for HB
- Maintain and submit all backflow paperwork to billing agent for
- Process requests for Certificate of Insurance
- Ability to follow building and department procedures and
- Communicate and assist scheduling requests from Project
Managers, Account Managers, Operation Manager, and Branch
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND
- High school diploma/Completion of G.E.D.
- Three years of customer service work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; stand;
walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; and reach with hands
and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift
office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in a fast-paced
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines.
SAFETY STATEMENT: It is imperative that all employees recognize
the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules,
practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and
report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
Keywords: HB McClure Co, Harrisburg , Commercial Service Coordinator - Harrisburg, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!