Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Regional Service Representative is responsible for handling
inbound calls regarding insurance policies from policyholders,
agents, third parties, and business partners. This role is
accountable for creating an exceptional customer experience, while
contributing to individual and team goals.
Find a career. Gaina family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This
won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate
teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary
results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort,
heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care
about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need
to be happy at work and at home.
- Professionally answers incoming phone calls from customers,
policyholders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops. Assesses
need of the caller and either addresses the need or routes the call
to the appropriate person. Schedules customer appointments, assists
technicians with work order discrepancies, verifies insurance
coverage information, alters existing scheduled appointments and
answers customer questions.
- Responds to all emails in a professional manner and escalates
complex issues to senior team members. Answers questions regarding
existing appointments, schedules appointments, and collaborates
with associates in the region.
- Creates work orders for commercial, rental and auction
- Other duties assigned by management
ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; OR
- 1 to 3 years experience in contact center or retail services
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Physical requirements are inclusive, but not limited to, the
- Ability to work at a physical retail location within the
- Maintain a professional appearance, adhering to Company dress
- Ability to satisfy all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Requirements as outlined in the Field Supplemental Handbook (i.e.
ability to wear safety glasses while working in the warehouse)
- Ability to remain in a stationary position majority of
- Constantly operates a computer and other standard office
equipment, such as a phone, calculator, copy machine, and computer
- Frequent communication with customers, associates,
policyholders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops. Must be
able to exchange accurate information.
Behavioral Competencies / Skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured
performance-based environment while demonstrating high ethical and
- Ability to learn computer and telephone systems, products,
installation and repair procedures, and scripting and claim
processing procedures for the assigned insurance company.
- Knowledge of general business practices and terminology
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience using SV2 (Point of Sale Software) preferred
- Ensures corporate policy compliance
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what
we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service
brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at
our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people
come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a
fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be
the best place you'll ever work.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Harrisburg , Service Representative, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!