Service Account Manager
Company: Carrier Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID 30015686 City Harrisburg State Pennsylvania Country
United States of America
CAP27: ALC- Harrisburg 6345 Flank Drive, Harrisburg, PA, 17112
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air
conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and
automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer,
smarter, balanced, and high-performance buildings.
Automated Logic is a unit of Carrier Corp. and is a high
technology venture providing building management systems. We are
the people behind intelligent buildings!
The Service Account Manager position is responsible for the
profitable execution, growth, and happiness of their customer
As a leader in the organization, the role is responsible for
driving the efficiency, development, internally and retention of
You will project, drive, and deliver results both within the
team and assist in developing client relationships.
As a leader and owner of service relationships, your goal is to
identify and deliver opportunity, as well as drive account
penetration to achieve overall business targets.
- Responsible for overall team safety performance and adherence
to established programs and protocols.
- Lead the development of your assigned team including project
managers and the entire technical team. Through regular 1 on 1
meetings, establish and drive learning plans to ensure individual
growth and development. Assign training with consideration of
greater area budget; ensure completion and assignment of work
commensurate with newly learned skills as business needs demand.
Partner with HR and area leadership to settle individual
performance and course corrections as needed.
- Drive team discovery, quoting, approval and execution of field
service work, enabling account expansion opportunity and T&M
growth within assigned portfolio targets.
- Forecast team deliverables including service agreement cost
expectations, T&M revenue, and project POC revenue for assigned
accounts monthly. Connect with the Area Service Manager and
operations manager status' that roll up to area forecast.
- Drive financial results as determined by area management for
each product assigned. Service agreement revenue/margin, T&M
revenue, and margin as well as owner direct project revenue and
margins as assigned.
- Act as an account consultant with assigned clients. Drive
account improvements, identify expansions, and partner with sales
and leadership to build a technology roadmap with account
stakeholders ensuring a premier position within our customer
- Own the successful on-time renewal of your agreement account
base. Engage the account team and drive the established renewal
process to completion to ensure zero gaps in booking and revenue
- Estimate service agreements. Using the approved tools of the
organization, estimate service agreements, both new and renewal to
support the overall objective of the organization and sales effort.
Review and approve all team labor related agreement and
project-related estimates prior to acceptance and booking.
- Plan agreement execution. Demonstrate account planning strategy
for the team and drive to balance workload throughout the year
identifying capacity within the team to perform out of scope
project and T&M work to achieve labor utilization goals.
Identify and raise labor needs to the area service manager.
- Improve account delivery efficiency by embracing sophisticated
tools that ensure value delivery while driving cost out of the
business to targets determined by the area service manager.
- Drive technological improvements within service portfolio.
Perform discovery through routine client touchpoints and engage
account executives to develop opportunities to closure.
- Achieve 50% direct charge percentage through direct account
management, project management, support, and account
- Ensure all back-office processes are maintained accurately
including team time and expense reconciliation, reporting and
auditing, expense and tool control, and proper and accurate
documentation of service work performed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business and accounting acumen.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple issues
- Knowledge of HVAC control and mechanical systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced estimating and execution
tools required. Experience with cloud based delivery tools
(ServiceMax, SalesForce, Cora), and other tools preferred.
- Strong team environment and leadership skills.
- Technical degree with HVAC/mechanical core preferred.
- BS degree with engineering core and 2-5 years of relevant
- BA degree with project management core and 2-5 years relevant
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy
Keywords: Carrier Corporation, Harrisburg , Service Account Manager, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!