Posted on: May 3, 2021
ProQuest - Who we are
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better
insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across
the globe. Providing important research tools and curating treasure
troves of content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader
in the Information Services market.
What will I be doing?
As an Account Manager at ProQuest, you will represent a
market-leading brand and a wide array of products that allow you to
provide information-based solutions for every situation. Tasked
with generating revenue, you will lead and coordinate sales
activity for your assigned territory (Pennsylvania ) utilizing
expertise and other resources such as product specialists, client
relationship managers and field marketing teams to meet and meet
and exceed sales targets.
If you want to work for a company that is dedicated to providing
products to help improve the world, keep reading...
In this position, you will also..
- Own the assigned territory and individual account plan
coordination, working closely with product specialists, trainers,
and renewal teams to develop an overall account plan to grow
- Influence and motivate others in a matrixed sales
- Focus on new (60%) and renewal business (40%) as part of
expanding ProQuest's footprint within the account
- Serve as a primary point to engage the client.
- Lead RFP coordination and development as needed
- Manage full portfolio forecast (renewals and new business)
including specialty products and content
- Lead content demonstrations, engaging product specialists as
appropriate for product-specific demonstrations.
- Manage the overall health of the account; coordinating routine
checkpoints, handling business reviews, participating in new
product roadmap discussions, and engaging in client meetings.
Three Reasons you should apply...
You're driven to be your best by competitive financial
You want to work with an industry leader, selling some of the
top products in the space
- The opportunity to work in a space that offers a continuously
changing market is exciting
This job may not be a fit if...
You're not comfortable in a dynamic sales environment
Technical products are unappealing, and you find it challenging
to learn new technologies
- You're not experienced working in the field from a home
Qualified Candidates must have
- Bachelors' degree plus at least 5 years' related experience as
a direct field sales professional or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Proven success in selling and closing customers, creating
value, and managing a pipeline.
- Successful sales negotiation skills at every level within
client organizations, with experience influencing and selling to
the executive level decision-maker.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of product line and
- Capable of engaging in key probing questions for specialty
products and can promote key value proposition and answer baseline
questions about all specialty products.
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have
- Advanced degree in Library Science or related field.
- Certifications pertinent to the sales profession.
Other important information about this position
- This is a remote position and will require up to 65%
- This position will be responsible for sales into public
libraries, academic institutions, and government agencies.
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business
hours, occasional off-hours work may be required.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
- We offer professional development opportunities with a
significant focus on learning
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products
including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you take
pride in providing a superior sales experience for your customers,
please consider joining our talented team!!
Keywords: ProQuest, Harrisburg , Account Manager, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!