Company: BL Companies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Invite a friend
BL Companies is an ENR Top 500 consulting firm with immediate
career opportunities available for dynamic, qualified Project
Engineers in our Harrisburg, PA office.
PROJECT ENGINEER: Individual with 4+ years experience in land
development, concept plan preparation, site design, stormwater
management, and erosion and sediment control design.
Responsibilities include; performing the production of basic to
complex levels of civil design for site, grading, utility, storm
drainage plans and related tasks. Knowledge of CAD and excellent
written and oral communication skills are required.
- Utilize StormCAD, HydroCAD, Hydraflow and/or StreamStats to
develop models to support stormwater calculations in accordance
with local and State stormwater regulations.
- Layout sites to meet local zoning requirements.
- Grade sites and perform earthwork calculations.
- Coordinate with Architectural team to layout utility systems to
support proposed buildings.
- Prepare and design of plans and technical reports to acquire
- Research permit requirements.
Experience and Skills:
Project Engineer Required Experience:
- BSCE is required
- EIT required
- PE preferred
BL is an Employee-Owned Company and offers a comprehensive,
highly-competitive employee benefit package, which further
demonstrates our commitment to our staff.
Click to view our benefits
Keywords: BL Companies, Harrisburg , Project Engineer, Other , harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!