Global Trade Services Trade Data & Business Manager (Remote)
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
Our objective is to build a world class Global Trade Services
organization. The Global Trade Services Trade Data & Business
Manager II will oversee TE's Global Trade Services trade
metrics/KPI program, department budget, and act as chief of staff
to the Associate General Counsel Global Trade Services. The
position will have primary responsibility for supporting the
Director GTS Program Management Office as a Business Manager for
all aspects of the trade program.
- Acts as a strategic advisor to the Director GTS PMO & Associate
General Counsel Global Trade Services.
- Manages the GTS PMO schedule, calendar, and resource
- Drafts reports, metrics, KPIs, executive presentations and
- Supports Director GTS PMO & Associate General Counsel Global
Trade Services in meetings by taking notes and assuming
responsibility for tracking completion of action items.
- Act as the data integrity officer of the GTS organization,
ensuring the trade requirements reflect the most current
information required for compliance in upstream data systems.
- Provide business impact analysis for GTS stakeholders on
proposed trade rule and/or process updates, by outlining the
consequences of disruptions to the business and its processes /
systems to allow the development of strategies for the business to
- Participates with the Director PMO & Associate General Counsel
Global Trade Services and GTS senior management team in strategic
planning, budgeting, scheduling, and decision-making.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and
initiatives of the GTS PMO.
- Finds efficiencies and best practices to ensure attainment of
business and group goals.
- Creates and maintains concept of operations to streamline
annual GTS operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Law or related
- 10+ years in a business or executive management role, or
relevant work experience to include a combination of trade
compliance, program management, knowledge of industry and various
reporting and analytics software
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting.
- Experience with leading and managing a geographically diverse
- Experience with implementing automated compliance
- Experience with assessing compliance risks in the business and
developing proactive strategies to mitigate risks.
- Superior leadership skills and experienced indirect people
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the
ability to interact and team with Company personnel and external
- Track record of organizing and directing multiple teams and
- Highly experienced with M365 and various reporting and
Position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader
creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our
broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the
harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation,
industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data
communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees,
including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in
approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $113,400
to $144,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity
reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the
experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as
internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance,
401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan,
paid time off and voluntary benefits.
Harrisburg, PA, US, 17111
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: 65806
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd, Harrisburg , Global Trade Services Trade Data & Business Manager (Remote), Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!