Company: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing and Advertising
The Marketing Coordinator manages all new store openings and
closings for Ollie's. This role is also responsible for tracking
and coordinating the marketing budget and expenses in partnership
with functional leads. Additionally, this role works closely to
assist the Marketing Manager in keeping the company website up to
date with relevant information and exciting new content.
- Coordinate and execute marketing plans for all new store
openings and closings.
- Track marketing budgets in concert with functional managers to
drive both short and long-term company growth objectives.
- Handle tracking and forecasting of spend across all marketing
- Maintain accurate log of all invoices and accruals following
- Report on budget / expenses to marketing, finance, and
- Generate proposed new store location marketing cost
- Help keep the newspaper database up to date with vendor info,
rates, and shipping addresses
- Support the Marketing Manager by updating company website with
content and copy, optimizing for SEO, and fixing issues through the
CMS / agency.
- Manage all billboard/outdoor companies, rates, and
- Assist with marketing events, sports sponsorships, and other
projects, as needed.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on brand development through
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Extremely organized
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and
activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and
Outlook; Internet applications; FileMaker.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Positive attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands
- Ability to bend and twist occasionally.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification,
national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, genetic
information or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet, Harrisburg , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!