Company: Assemblers, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The position of Network Partner Subcontractor is a 1099 position
that performs residential delivery, assembly and/or service jobs as
needed in the designated geographic area assigned.
- Complete residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service
calls, and pm services.
- Report required information for billing and customer updates to
the National Field Support Center, via the app, as prescribed.
- Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more
- Drive sales through customer service, adhere to customer
programs, and meet customer expectations.
- Uphold customer standards and procedures.
- Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to
pick up merchandise.
- Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment
- Industry related experience.
- Must have at least 2 other crew members for a total of 3.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Acceptable vehicle for delivery.
- Required customer availability including evenings, weekends,
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to provide an acceptable background.
- Must have required tools.
Piece Work Commission/1099
Keywords: Assemblers, Inc., Harrisburg , Subcontractor, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!