Company: Computer Aid Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Profile Summary
This position will be 100% Remote.
This job handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email
and/or in person from individual members, groups, providers and
brokers in a customer service center that supports
ourAutism2Work Program.Troubleshoots and resolves
customer complaints.Ensures that responses to inquiries are
completed timely and according to established service and quality
standards.Typically acts as a lead (e.g. provides subject-matter
direction to and assists in orienting and training other
For each Team Lead opportunity, in addition to the technical
requirements, requisite domain experience for each specific role,
A2W Team Leads candidates are evaluated against the below
referenced soft skills.
- Displays the temperament and patience that supports
- Possesses a passion to advocate for others
- Articulates the ability and interest in training and developing
others of varying levels of experience ranging from entry level to
- Is procedural in approach and embraces the need for consumable
- Demonstrates a balance between structure and flexibility
- Is motivated to work with individuals with disabilities
- Is well organized and approachable
- Can effectively pivot in interacting with associate to senior
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints via written,
telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate
- Prepare adjustments for services not properly processed, either
systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow
up and resolution.
- Meet all production, quality, and adherence standards.Attend
all required training classes.
- Elevate issues to next level of supervision, as
- Maintain accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years of related, progressive experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
service, including customer needs assessment and meeting
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to
customers and their issues promptly and professionally
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple,
customer facing way
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Keywords: Computer Aid Inc., Harrisburg , Customer Service, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!