Chief Data Office Data Modeler
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm
Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service,
sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience
to our clients. You'll play an important part in continuously
innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to
provide the highest quality of services to our current and
prospective clients. Our team focuses on representing data as a
strategic business asset to help serve our clients. You'll focus on
using data and information across PwC to drive change and
improvements in data related operations to help enable the business
as well as provide insights related to attendant risks.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to
take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader
stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Working with Enterprise Architect at an advanced level;
- Working efficiently with various stakeholders and business
units within the firm to understand data for ingestion and
integration into a common data model;
- Providing direction to the Data Engineers in building
conforming views to conform their data to an established common
- Creating and maintaining relational (third normal form) and
dimensional models (star and snowflake schemas);
- Assisting end users in understanding the established data
models and consuming data for their downstream application and
- Assisting in data governance and quality assurance
- Working with the platform team to optimize data mapping and
data mastering functions; and,
- Possessing experience in reverse engineering and defining data
models based on profiling of legacy or existing applications.
Keywords: PwC, Harrisburg , Chief Data Office Data Modeler, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!