Freezer Order Selector Selector
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- Receive orders, identify the pick locations and safely pick the
items in the freezer.
- Build stable and well cubed pallets.
- Safely operate pallet jacks and push carts.
- Ability to learn and perform duties in accordance with Hazard
Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food
(SQF) policies and procedures.
- Previous Warehouse/Selecting experience strongly
- Lifting objects weighing up to 100 lbs. consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing,
pulling, and gripping.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Harrisburg , Freezer Order Selector Selector, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!