Business Analyst HR Systems (HRIS)
Company: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Develop relationships with business partners, working with them
to optimize and enhance effective business solutions.
- Help document current and new business processes and help to
identify issues and recommend maintainable solutions.
- Provide solutions to problems through gap analysis.
- Perform quality assurance and testing.
- In time, learn to easily recognize and report system
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of structured
techniques and standards.
- Manage your activities within the Systems Development Life
Cycle (SDLC); advise management of methods to improve
- Complete all documentation needed to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
- Advise and assist end-users with the operation and use of
systems including development of training plans.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in
response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university or
equivalent experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Prior HR systems experience. UKG (formerly Ultimate Software),
and Kronos systems experience preferred.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and communicate new information and processes
to IT and business associates within the company.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong self-starter.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Duties frequently involve being seated for extended periods of
time and using computers.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status,
disability, or any other legally protected status.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet is one of America's largest retailers of
closeout merchandise and excess inventory. Our "semi-lovely" stores
sell merchandise of all descriptions and some beyond
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS AVAILABLE!!!
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available
- 401K matching program available
- Great PTO program - begin earning immediately!
- Paid Holidays - qualify immediately!
- 20% store discount for you and your family!
Not a remote position. No relocation is available.
Keywords: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet, Harrisburg , Business Analyst HR Systems (HRIS), Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!