New Store Specialist
Company: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Store Opening Specialist position is responsible for
assisting the Store Opening Coordinator with all aspects of store
openings. This position is also responsible for building fixtures
and merchandising freight; to include, oversight of freight flow on
the sales floor, merchandising areas and sections to match the new
store plans and effectively complete tasks and duties within
- Implement store layout plans by efficiently using space
- Ensure that freight delivers are appropriately please on the
sales floor for proper merchandising and presentation set up.
- Meet daily and weekly timelines for fixture builds, truck
unloading, ticketing and merchandising.
- Communicate with internal and external partners to keep
projects on schedule.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work closely with other Associates to ensure that tasks are
completed efficiently and by the required deadlines.
- Implement the company's merchandising guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with your supervisor regarding task
completion and outstanding issues.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in retail architecture or space planning
- Bachelor's Degree in management preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of retail experience in a supervisory role
in a mid-size to large retail service-oriented business, or
demonstration of skills and learning through an internal
development program and selection process.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and
handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
- Duties may frequently involve the use of ladders and
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Travel to new stores including overnight travel required.
- Frequent lifting up to 70 lbs.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification,
national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, genetic
information or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet, Harrisburg , New Store Specialist, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!