SAP UX Architect Senior Associate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with
the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP
investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply
chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive
consulting, system integration and implementation services across
multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put,
we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for
our clients including industry specific enterprise resource
planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven
record of success as both an individual contributor and team
member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Demonstrating proven thorough knowledge and success as a SAP UX
and Mobility Architect with at least 2 end to end lifecycle
implementation of SAP S/4 HANA on premise and in Cloud
- Demonstrating proven ability to provide an overall direction
around SAP Mobility and UX Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge in design led approach and
prototyping tools such as SAP BUILD;
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform, WebIDE
services, and configuration & customization of standard Fiori
applications and Launchpad;
- Demonstrating proven ability using API designer and Open APIs
to create omni channel mobile experience;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge of developing Custom Fiori
- Demonstrating proven ability in configuring SAP Fiori Landscape
with S/4 HANA, OData Services etc.;
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge and success with ABAP core,
webdynpro and CDS based development;
- Demonstrating proven thorough ability to utilize effectively
written, verbal, and presentation business communication skills
when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a
professional services business environment, including articulating
technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development
efforts with clients;
- Demonstrating proven thorough abilities and success as a team
leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of
the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the
work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful
feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of
progress and issues;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a team leader by
reinvesting in the SAP Technology Practice development efforts by
building eminence around SAP Solutions and Offerings;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success in SAP emerging
technologies such as SAP Conversational AI and CoPilot; and,
- Demonstrating proven ability in Fiori Security.
Keywords: PwC, Harrisburg , SAP UX Architect Senior Associate, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!