Customer Service Support Analyst - Remote
In 2013, Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) launched the Autism2Work
Program with a strategic mission of helping the underemployment of
many affected with ASD (Autism Spectrum) that are looking for
opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a
career in Information Technology.
This ground-breaking Initiative employs IT professionals that
have been affected by Autism.
Job Profile Summary
This job handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email
and/or in person from individual members, groups, providers and
brokers in a customer service center. Troubleshoots and resolves
customer complaints. Ensures that responses to inquiries are
completed timely and according to established service and quality
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints via written and
telephonic and communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare adjustments for services not properly processed, either
systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow
up and resolution.
- Meet all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends
all required training classes.
- Elevate issues to next level of supervision, as
- Maintain accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Preferred 1+ year of customer service
High School Diploma or GED
6 months of Customer Service in a customer facing role
- Customer Service in a call-center environment
- Customer Service in a Healthcare related call-center
environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
service, including customer needs assessment and meeting
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to
customers and their issues promptly and professionally.
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple,
customer facing way
Prior completion of CAI's Workplace Preparation Training
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Recruiter: Sherri Craig
Recruiter Title: Sr Outreach & Development Specialist
Recruiter Phone # 302-831-5574
Recruiter Email: email@example.com