Resident Assistant Full-time 3-11p
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Resident Assistant to join our
- Gives report to the Nurse or designated charge person at the
end of the shift.
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person
immediately for determination of contacting the on-call Nurse.
- Reminding residents to take medication, opening containers for
residents, opening prepackaged medication for residents, reading
the medication label to residents, observing residents while they
take medication, checking the self-administered dosage against the
label of the container, and reassuring residents that they have
obtained and are taking the dosage as prescribed.
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths.
- Supervise, assist residents to dress/undress.
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident.
- Vital signs; Medication supervision (within the scope of the
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- CPR/First Aid Certification desired (unless required by the
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Harrisburg , Resident Assistant Full-time 3-11p, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!