Company: Fresh Express
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Basic Job Summary:
Finished Goods Gatekeeper is responsible for transporting
finished pallets from the production line to the Lantech Machines
utilizing an electric pallet jack, handjack or forklift. The
Finished Goods Processor must then audit pallets for proper
labeling, check pallet quantity and check the WR (work receipt)
transactions for accuracy. All information for both areas must then
be entered into the computer system using VoCollect or green screen
(manual production reporting) in PRMS computer system. The finished
goods gatekeeper will be required to learn all aspects of the job
to include start-up of shift paperwork and end of shift
*This associate will be required to support Raw Gatekeeping in
receiving. That function requires the transfer of raw product in
the system (PRMS) for Production to use in proper rotation by using
the IN9850 raw inventory report to direct the flow of raw product
up on the lines by the Linefeeder.
Job Essential Functions:
- Inspection of powered jacks/powered trucks for operating
conditions and safety.
- Operation of powered jacks/powered trucks.
- Compliance to all SOP's, safety, and all other Fresh Express
- Accurate, timely, and efficient workflow of all
- Ability to learn the VoCollect system, PRMS reporting process,
- Ability to read and understand all department paperwork
including, but not limited to, production schedule, WR (work
receipt) transactions, and issuing of raw product.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Communicate with team members, QA, production, shipping, and
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Lead or
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize (and quickly learn) the
VoCollect voice system for finished goods gatekeeping
- Able to work in a cold (32-36 degree F) and wet
- Flexible schedule to include weekends as required to meet the
needs of production.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Computer literacy Must have knowledge of computers with strong,
accurate data entry skills.
- Previous experience with MS Excel and AS400.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment a
- Previous powered pallet jack experience or other powered
industrial truck experience.
Experienced/certified as a Powered Industrial Equipment Operator
or must become certified within a predetermined time frame.
Gatekeeper, manufacturing, inventory
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fresh Express, Harrisburg , Gatekeeper, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!