Merchandising - Andover,MA
Company: Fresh Express
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Execute all merchandising activities in stores throughout the
assigned area. Support the regional sales team ensuring
merchandising excellence across the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish relationships with store personnel and department
level supervisors to sustain and grow sales
- Maintain shelf Plan-O-Gram compliance working with store
- Upsell promotional opportunities for displays and programs
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company
standards and customer planograms.
- Assist in resets, new store openings, setting up displays and
end caps, and implementing company initiatives and promotions.
- Identify merchandising challenges and offer store specific
solutions using brands in accordance with brand standards.
- Re-tag shelves and set up point of sale material.
- Help pack out shelves
- Remove discontinued items and proactively place authorized
- Check codes and rotate product at store level.
- Complete a weekly highlight report.
- Void closures for team identified items
- Attend regular sales meetings and special events
- Establish and maintain customer rapport by providing
outstanding customer service; follow up on commitments and call on
all assigned accounts.
- Assist Sales Manager's as required.
- Offer assistance, recommend items, offer expertise in support
of Retailer success.
- Carry out daily tasks assigned by Manager.
- Communicate all competitive changes or opportunities to
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times, embrace all types
of personalities at retail.
Qualifications and Skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to understand and interpret merchandising tools and
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with a sense of
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills- MS Office Suite; Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to operate a two or four-wheel dolly
- Must have the ability to lift, pull and push 50+ pounds.
Repetitive reaching over head, standing, walking, kneeling and
- Ability to use a personal digital assistant (PDA)
- Grocery store products experience required. Knowledge of
produce items preferred.
- Previous sales knowledge helpful
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
Keywords: Fresh Express, Harrisburg , Merchandising - Andover,MA, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!