Group Activity Therapist - $500 Sign-On-Bonus
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Group Activity
Therapist for our Mental Health (MH) Treatment
Services Therapeutic After-School Program in
Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every
day. Immediately hiring for this position.
- CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for
this position. The $500.00 will be paid after the successful
completion of the 3-month initial evaluation period.
- This position offers you the opportunity to provide in-person
and telehealth services based on clinical rationale on a case by
case basis during the pandemic.
As a Group Activity Therapist, you are an
active member of a multidisciplinary team. Your primary
responsibility is to assist and support children and their families
in achieving their optimal level of functioning. You will
- Provide case administration to an assigned caseload.
- Facilitate group process and activity within the program.
- Perform clinical assessments and develop/implement treatment
- Share in the ongoing assessment of the individual's
- Engage in daily interaction and communication with program
- Utilize company vehicles to complete daily transportation
This position offers:
- Starting at $14.00 per hour based on experience.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday Hours:
- School Year: 12:45 PM to 8:45 PM.
- Summer 10:00 AM to 6 PM.
- A great opportunity to grow your career with one of the largest
human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a
bachelor's degree in human services or related
field and prior working experience in mental illness
and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR
licensed practical nurse (LPN) with 2 years
working experience in mental illness and/or intellectual and
developmental disabilities settings.
- Have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access
to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or
transport individual to appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
- The Therapeutic After-School Program is
designed as a structured treatment program that provides
therapeutic activities and determines individual goals and
assignments related to skill-building for youth between the ages of
6 to 12 who have a mental health diagnosis. Clients may be referred
to the program due to needing improvement in areas such as anger
management, coping skills, impulse control, problem solving,
self-esteem, self-expression, decision making, emotional
regulation, social interaction, and creative expression. Additional
therapeutic components may focus on socialization, assistance with
homework, community outings, and family outreach.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Harrisburg , Group Activity Therapist - $500 Sign-On-Bonus, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!