Application Support Generalist
Company: Global Data Consultants
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking an Application Support
Generalist in the Harrisburg, PA area. This role will be remote
with some reporting to the Harrisburg office as needed until
operations return back to normal.
To provide superior customer support to customers for services
and software provided by the Technology Services Team; product
support includes course management software, student information
systems (SIS), and other educational management software.
- Resolve received helpdesk tickets and log all support issues in
- Provide initial troubleshooting and issue resolution for all
supported applications, including account management and password
- Identify and escalate unresolved tickets to the appropriate
vendor for resolution if unable to provide thesolutions.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting to correct course login
- Assist with hardware troubleshooting.
- Assist students with course navigation issues.
- Attend training to remain current in latest technological
trends and specific to the applications thetechnology services team
supports when necessary.
- Attend technology meetings and other meetings as
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to all information being
processed, stored, or otherwise accessed.
- Assume any other responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor/Director of Technology or his/herdesignee.
- Assume any other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive
Director or his/her designee.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience supporting Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel preferred).
- Ability to analyze and resolve application issues
- Must be self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism while working with all
levels of support contacts.
What We Do
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company
specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application
development, multilingual service desk, networking and
infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment
Keywords: Global Data Consultants, Harrisburg , Application Support Generalist, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!