Oracle EPM Cloud Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A career in our Oracle Finance practice, within Oracle
Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help
organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital
technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help
our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve
their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance,
operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and
compliance. As part of our finance team, you'll focus on providing
the support needed to utilise new Oracle finance functionality
upgrades as well as helping with finance transformation initiatives
that require a blend of Oracle and finance consulting support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to
take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader
stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of Oracle EBS
application based solutions, including the following:
- A proven record of successfully completing at least 1-3 full
life-cycle implementations, assisting clients in the implementation
and/or support of Oracle packaged solutions leading significant
tracks on larger projects, leading medium sized consulting
engagements, and/or leading production support efforts ;
- Extensive functional and technical knowledge and understanding
of the Oracle EBS product suite ;
- Extensive business process knowledge associated with the
different Oracle EBS Financials modules e.g., payment process,
matching process, month-end close, etc. A proven extensive
knowledge of IT outsourcing services or background in Oracle EBS
production support are preferred.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with managing Oracle EBS
product suite leading on-shore and off-shore resources, especially
with the following:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business
processes in an Oracle environment;
- Understanding the importance of a structured, controlled
production systems environment;
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating,
facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of
industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by
monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations
and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing
candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping
leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum years experience required
Keywords: PwC, Harrisburg , Oracle EPM Cloud Manager, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!