Healthcare Data Architect
Company: Capital BlueCross
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is a key member of the architecture team to provide
technical leadership, design and implementation of healthcare data
architecture. The incumbent will ensure adherence to standards and
guidelines, and direct or influence the work of others.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate healthcare data model, flow, and technology aspects
of solution architecture design, implementation, and modification
activities across projects, teams and key process and technology
- Ensure all data architecture aspects of healthcare solution
design and analysis work within the Architecture Definition
Document is documented and included in the architecture
- Consult with business and technology (application,
infrastructure) development projects to fit systems and desired
information outcomes to business capability needs, and identify
when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to
accommodate project needs.
- Partner with Business Solution Architects and Analysts and Data
Modelers on requirements gathering or clarification and ensure
alignment to desired business outcomes
- Actively support the architecture process, its outcome and
ongoing results to senior leadership across business and technology
- Document technical specifications and requirements.
- Create and manage standards and guidelines around data and
- Minimum 7 Years' hands-on Data Management experience
- Must have Healthcare experience
- Master level proficiency in Data Warehousing, Big Data
Engineering, ETL / Data Integration, Business Intelligence and
Advanced Analytics on various platforms and technology stacks SQL
Server, Erwin, Oracle, Open Source - On-Prem, Hybrid and Cloud
- Extensive experience in Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza,
- Strong background in technical requirements gathering and
solutioning, data-flow mapping, software / POC demonstrations and
presentations to business and technical teams.
- Expertise in Data Modeling of OLTP / OLAP systems - conceptual,
logical and physical modeling, Master Data Management (MDM), Data
- Hands-on experience in various Big Data technologies such as
Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Expertise in Data Warehouse and Data Lake Architecture and
responsible for end-to-end
- Deep understanding of cloud hosting, data flows in
heterogeneous platforms, and API solutions.
- Experience with FHIR/HL7
- Assist with and drive development of Proof-of-Concepts
- Good knowledge of Advanced Analytics and Data Science
- Must be a team player
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Must have experience in coordination with other application
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- This position requires signing a Non-Disclosure,
Non-Solicitation & Non-Competition Agreement.
Capital BlueCross is an independent licensee of the
BlueCross BlueShield Association. We are an equal
action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Capital BlueCross, Harrisburg , Healthcare Data Architect, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!