Parts Shipping and Receiving
Company: Transteck Inc. - Harrisburg
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Reports To:
Exempt or Non-Exempt:
Full-Time or Part-Time:
Position with primary responsibility for maintaining parts
- Accurately check in all incoming parts, reconcile packing lists
on timely basis.
- Ship all warranty and customer parts on timely basis.
- Maintain housekeeping and organization of warehouse.
- Place incoming parts in proper bin locations, customer pickup,
delivery and R.O. areas.
- Maintain all UPS and shipping documents.
- Maintain vehicles and forklifts.
- Follow all safety procedures.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the
employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect
with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance
and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate
effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy,
efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment
and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative
to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when
possible. The employee is also expected to perform
such other duties and functions as required from time to
The Physical Capabilities Checklist for this job, which
specifies the physical requirements of the job, is attached and is
incorporated into this description.
Computer, forklift, basic office equipment (copier, calculator,
Warehouse environment with varying temperature
Keywords: Transteck Inc. - Harrisburg, Harrisburg , Parts Shipping and Receiving, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!