Sales Director - HealthCore
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At HealthCore, Inc., an
independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and a health
services research firm, it's a powerful combination.
It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to
care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater
health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the
future of health care.
Sales Director - HealthCore
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited
- Actively prospect and identify services of value to existing
and potential customers.
- Establish new and grow existing customer relationships within
- Accountability for achieving organizational sales goals.
- Serve as ambassador/account manager between customers and
HealthCore's scientific and research operations teams.
- Collaborate with scientific teams and research operations to
develop proposals, lead client presentations and coordinate the
- Become subject matter expert of HealthCore's service offerings
and real-world data environment.
- Develop an understanding of assigned account organization to
develop relationships with decision-makers.
- Responsible for short term sales/marketing tactics as well as
long-term account development strategies.
- Requires a BA/BS, 5 years of research sales experience in the
Life Sciences industry, or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Expertise in multiple funding mechanisms is preferred.
- Proven professional with direct sales experience as well as the
proven ability to bring business transactions to
- Superior technical and selling knowledge in all areas of the
Life Science Research Industry, with in-depth knowledge of
real-world data and post-approval pharmaceutical drug
- Demonstrated ability to listen to clients' needs, develop
solutions to meet their requirements, and convey value to
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, networking, organization,
presentation, teamwork, and written and oral communication
- Experience with Salesforce and MS Office programs.
- Relocation is not required.
- Travel up to 50% may be required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Harrisburg , Sales Director - HealthCore, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!