Senior Business Analyst
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is Hiring! We are seeking a Senior Business/Data Analyst in
Indianapolis, IN!! This person will oversee Data Conversion
activities including data dictionary, data models, and data flow
models to ensure consistency and availability of artifacts.
The Data Analyst will overseecontract vendor data conversion and
integration processes within a cloud-based solution on a Salesforce
platform, hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). This role will
engage with multiplevendors and state personnel to investigate
inconsistencies in integration or interoperability, including the
legacy system of DCS MaGIK, which is comprised of two components:
Casebook and KidTraks. This individual will ensure information
assurance and security requirements have been established by the
contract vendors and user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
have been addressed.
To be successful, this person must:
- Understand operability standards and security requirements for
- Be able to identify technical issues when reviewing
deliverables from the application development vendor.,
- Able to work with engineering and technical support to oversee
mitigation of technical issues,
- Provide oversight for the development and implementation of
doctrine and policies provided by the application development
- Ensures information system components have been designed to be
functional and secure.
- 5+ years of experience with overseeing data integration
projects with significant interoperability development.
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale projects
- 5 years' experience with HHS system implementation projects
and/or industry leading certification preferred
- Experience with SQL Scripting, LINUX command line, and shell
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Mobile Phone: 717-609-6411
Keywords: Computer Aid, Harrisburg , Senior Business Analyst, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!