Inside Sales Representative
Company: A Place for Mom
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Inside Sales Representative - Senior Living Advisor
What you will do:
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families
on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their
needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from
initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately
moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior
housing communities or care providers.
Who you are:
- A selling machine!
- Highly empathetic
- Excited to work in the unique industry of senior living
What will make you successful:
Success is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks,
scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins
resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Passion to learn - We offer an extensive new hire training
program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing
feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have
the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient - You must be proficient at both
Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our
internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility - You need to be available to work evening, nights
and weekends. We are a consumer facing business and we need to be
available when our families need us.
Who we are:
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families in
need of senior care services with a team of experienced advisors
providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission,
as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted
destination for families and our community customers. We are a
quickly growing organization with over 400 advisors connecting more
than 300,000 families every year to one of our community
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf
of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day
and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a
Single Supportive Team
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and
take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and
- The position offers a competitive base salary with uncapped
bonus potential. You will work with your Regional Manager to
establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly,
non-exempt basis. Full benefits for full time employees which
includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid
time off, etc.
Schedules are set based on business needs, and may include
regularly scheduled evenings and weekends, along with some holiday
shifts during the year.
Keywords: A Place for Mom, Harrisburg , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!